Thursday, February 22, 2024

JAN - versals & Peanuts to Irene and Christy




After I did the yellow and purple Schroder designs - I decided to do PigPen - my favorite Peanut. I liked the colors and looked for something without knot work. Irene's I should be a super fun letter. I was still not warmed up - so I should probably give these two another try. 

I seldom do a C that pleases me. Sometimes I think I should just use circle templates and stop trying to do them by hand.


After I had this post done - I added some colored pencil to make the letters closer to Pigpen's outfit - which is a definite improvement.


Real time comment: I just photographed the Feb envelopes - and when I blocked the addresses - I completely forgot that I had done the blocking this way in Jan. Now I can't decide which I like better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment