Saturday, February 17, 2024

DEC from Mary - Bobble-head guy

 


I wonder what kind of markers Mary used. They must be alcohol markers because they don't show the layers. It's a really nice effect with the stamp. This is another idea that would be fun to appropriate. She ran off one of her own illustrations for her cards (below) which is adorable. 




This is the 14th birthday for the blog. Instead of a.n.o.t.h.e.r mushy thank you to the people who read, comment, exchange, etc - I will post a fun little video about a guy from my neighborhood.  I'm pretty sure that MrWilson has a bobblehead of himself made by this guy - if I figure out where it is - I'll post it. It was a gift from people he worked with.

***

https://www.pbs.org/video/the-bobblehead-guy-gq6gm1/?fbclid=IwAR1Axmsi4iwpTiPtOca16lzGbD9DDbEjuqphfbsLzD8OSFSbXmRNq0S12E4 

I suppose if you have a lot of time to kill, you could watch the other videos in this series. Also, I do not know if the videos stay up indefinitely. If this link does not work - I'll find something else to drop in.

No comments:

Post a Comment