Sunday, February 25, 2024

JAN to Sharon and Gloria - Inspired by Mary

 

I just found a new feature where I can make the background on photos of the envelopes disappear - so now I have to decide if I like that feature. The possibility of me remembering how I did it is slim.

These two were inspired by one of Mary's envelope that ran in mid January. I'll repost it below so we can all laugh at how weirdly regimented I was with my rectangles. I gridded everything off. On Sharon's I used the dark blue for the background which was a mistake. So, I tried a second time - on Gloria's and I like the black background - but I wish I had not been so grid-like.

Also - I need some better pinks and light blues. I should have used the gray from Sharon's on Gloria's. The whole point of these was to go through all my markers and toss the dry ones. Plus, the medium blue on the monster is more teal. It's interesting how the very subtle variations in colors can have so much impact.


Here is Mary's - the looser rectangles are a lot more fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment