Friday, February 16, 2024

Dec env from Cathy - Korean street food + odds and ends



Some nice stamping and what's-its-name lettering from Cathy. Her card has a mid-century feel. I approve of the easy to read address.



***

Another batch of videos showing people making things. They are edible and considered street food in Korea. I sent this to a friend who had lived in Korea in the early 70s and asked if she saw street food like this and she said she had not seen anything remotely like this. I'm beginning to have mixed feelings about food being turned into art. While I understand the temptation - it seems like the statistics on food insecurity should nudge things in a different direction.

https://www.youtube.com/@yummy_yammy/videos 

And here are some very random photos that were hiding and I couldn't find them on the blog - but that doesn't mean they aren't there.


Lauren's is inspired by illuminated versals. I did more in January that are nothing like this.





No comments:

Post a Comment