Thursday, February 1, 2024

February exchange sign-up + popular envelopes on Pinterest


 Sometimes I play a game where I go to Pinterest and do a search for Mail Art. I look to see how quickly there is an envelope from my blog. This was the first image on the page. It is from someone in England who has a website called Crafts for Wellbeing. Well, that's right up our alley, isn't it?

LINK to Crafts for Wellbeing

The 5th envelope on Pinterest was one from Chuck - and the first envelope done by me was way down in 37th place. It was an idea that I had appropriated from something I saw on Pinterest. I'll try to find the inspiration envelope and then post the two of them. This is the crowd pleaser from Chuck.

If anyone else plays this game on Pinterest - there are a lot of things that pop up that are not just an actual envelope - there are a lot of links to articles and How-tos. I only counted actual envelopes.




It is time to sign up for the February exchange. Sign-up is Feb 1-4 and I send out the lists on Feb 5. You will get an email from me confirming that you are signed up. If you do not hear from me, resent the email. 

Please send the following info to me at   PTEnvelopes(at)aol(dot) com

John Doe
123 Oak Street
Ames, IA 50100
jdoe@aol.com
(birthday) (2 lists) 
Add this info if it is your birthday month or if you are willing to be on two lists - which happens when I need to make the lists come out even

CLICK HERE for all the details if you are new to the exchange:

No comments:

Post a Comment