Monday, February 5, 2024

Lynne and Carolyn in Nov



Lynne's leaves are more stylized and probably done with a wedge brush. Carolyn probably chose an actual leaf. 


I'm still satisfied that my *fool-proof* system for filling the blog is on track - because the part where I load the photos is working. The part where I fill in the chit-chat is very hit or miss. There are 12 posts to fill - and it is no longer November or early December when I write this. It is Jan 29th. Yikes. How did this happen? Maybe it is a happy accident. Maybe writing closer to real time is a good idea. I do know that I have had a couple topics come up in the past few days when I thought that it would be fun to write about them in real time. 

Fingers crossed that we don't have 12 days of drivel. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment