Sunday, July 9, 2023

To Maggie and Kristine in June


***Real time edit -- see what I mean - I'm completely inept at any predictions. Note to self: stop talking about what's happening *tomorrow.* You have no idea what's coming up.
***

These are such weird colors - I started to enjoy the Ben Shahn lettering with markers - but when I look at them a few weeks after they are gone - they are officially blah+weird. And forgetting to resolve them with colored pencil was such a lapse. 

But - we'll just pull ourselves together and move on. Life is full of ups and downs - and grumbling is not going to accomplish anything. I have the week in Iowa with the grandkids coming up - and each year they are older - so - we will try some new things. Things that require helmets. What could go wrong?

By the way - last year, one of MrWilson's associates fell out of her Birkenstocks and broke her hip. A couple weeks ago, one of my friends fell out of her Birkenstocks and broke her wrist. So beware of falling out of your shoes. 

I like to think that these two looked a little better in person - and it was just the lighting that made them look so muddy. But they probably looked this bad in person. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment