Wednesday, July 26, 2023

From Patty to Ben


This is from Patty - in May - when I put my grandkids on the exchange list. I know Ben is going to love it. He lives a mile from Wrigley Field and boy, do those Chicago people take their baseball seriously. I suppose lots of places do. My older boy played T-ball - and maybe one additional year - but he had already bonded with skates (roller and ice) and baseball has a whole different tempo. He would have enjoyed baseball if everyone carried their bat around all the time - and everyone was trying to hit the ball into a goal - but that's not baseball. Or maybe I should invent a new game -----

No - I should stay in my lane. Buy some kraft envelopes because they are so pretty. I love the scale of her baseball - and also how she put the bats going different directions -- very cute.

One more thing about my daily readers going from 300 to over 1,000 - if one of you works for Google or Blogger - would you please contact me. I'd love to know how I can go back to old posts and edit them without scrolling through all them (and were are in the thousands) in the order they have appeared. There used to be a feature where I could jump back - but it is gone ---- if you know how Blogger works - plz email me at:

pushingtheenvelopes-at-aol-dot-com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment