Thursday, July 20, 2023

From Rachael to Wrigley and Carolyn to Tracy

This just in - although I have not listened to any of them yet - the USPS has a podcast - interesting info about the postal system.


This one (from Rachael) got a little chewed up in the mail -- but nothing compared to the one below - from Carolyn - that spent a month wandering around - it was mailed way back in the April envelopes that I gave to Tracy in May.

I need to try that style that Rachael used - even though I only have 6 letters - and Tracy will love the topiary. I need to invite myself over to see her garden - and photograph her topiaries. My gardening has not gotten any further than pulling weeds. Although I did the research on planting garlic last fall and played a role in getting some planted at my son's house - and he just harvested it.

I was just listening to a book that had an aside story about growing vegetables and they said that the food one grows on their own is more *precious* than what one buys. You feel obligated to eat it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment