Wednesday, July 12, 2023

From Patty to Wrigley


 Patty went with a Cubs theme - because Jan grew up in Chicago and is a Cubs fan. I forgot to mention yesterday that Wrigley is her sweet little puppy. Technically, he is a full grown dog - but he has the enthusiasm of a puppy. I wonder if anyone has ever named their human child, Wrigley? Surely there are lots of pets with that name.

Oh, dear - 839 people - currently living in the US with the name Wrigley - and it is a minor *trend* these days.... https://www.thenamegeek.com/first-name/wrigley. There is just no end to the rabbit holes on the internet.

***
I dropped the first batch of envelopes off last month after about half of them had arrived. Then I dropped the rest of them off a couple days ago. Jan really enjoyed the envelopes. Wrigley exuded joy as well. As I was leaving, Jan asked if she needed to send a thank you to each person. I said - no - they had each received an exchange envelope from me and they would not be expecting thank yous. So she told me to be sure to let you all know how much she enjoyed her envelopes - and all the ephemera. I had mentioned that she does nice collage work - so exchangers were welcome to include ephemera - which they did. Thank you - from all three of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment