Sunday, July 16, 2023

From JeanR to Jan and Jean


JeanR sent this for Jan and I dropped off some of the June mail for Jan in the middle of the month. She did not open it while I was there - so I will be getting photos of the enclosures when I take the rest of her mail to her. 

But - JeanR is one of several people who add me to the list - even when I am not on it - which I appreciate so much - so I can show you what was inside my June envelope from JeanR. It is very pretty and a steal worthy way to take something long and fold it into something that fits in the envelope. Or maybe it was done in 4 pieces. Or 2. It probably required a bit of planning - and I do not have it right in front of me to examine and figure out. 

Sometimes it's fun to see a picture and figure out your own version. Sometimes that works - and sometimes it doesn't - but either way - you did some mental exercise - which is worthwhile.

 

Rats - I loaded them out of order - It is a quote by Vivian Greene.




Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but it's learning to dance in the rain.



No comments:

Post a Comment