Thursday, July 13, 2023

From Kristine to Jan [Japanese manhole covers]


 This is a nice variation on Kristine's signature style. It's that style I keep intending to try. I know I have a whole stack of *try this* - but somehow, when I start my monthly envelopes - the stack goes into hiding. I have an idea for a sci-fi movie that plays on a loop in my head. All my stuff is not stuff. It is all alien-morphic stuff that messes with me. Alien-morphic is like anthropomorphic - except it's from some other realm. Warning: do NOT do a Google search - for alien-morphic. I was curious if it was already a thing - and the hits were all over the place. Some of them confirm my theory - others look like sites we should avoid. They might be those unsavory sites - or they might be actual aliens - luring us into places we should not go. I don't even like sci-fi stuff. Apologies for this jabbering.  


***
Chuck sent me a short email on the day I posted the pretty t-shirts from Berlin that were imprinted with manhole covers. It said, -- just search *Japanese manhole covers* -- Yes, sir. Chuck is a trusted source of interesting internet material. 

Wow. Here are just two examples -- and you really should check them out. These two do not even begin to illustrate the range --



No comments:

Post a Comment