Friday, July 7, 2023

To Amy and Sharon in June


The F in Fox is messed up - but, I liked the AMY. I guess the X is ghastly - but, I had fun with the doo-dads. We will be done with my outgoing June envelopes tomorrow - and then move on to about 20 that arrived at my house. Apologies if you are tired of me thanking the exchangers for participating - but, without 20+ envelopes arriving each month I'm not sure the blog would survive. Or if it did - it would not have enough variety to keep people interested.


 The arrangement of blue-ish stamps worked out nicely - and then I smeared the name. I'd run out of time for any redoing - so it had to go. I didn't even have time to take them inside a post office and get them hand cancelled - so hopefully they all made it to their destinations.


No comments:

Post a Comment