Saturday, July 1, 2023

Sign-up for July PTEX Exchange - to Janet (vintage)


 It is unlikely that there will be any more envelopes like this - not impossible - but unlikely. As far as I know, it arrived. I did not do my thing where I try to total up the amount of postage that is on the envelope. I tried to do some Ben Shahn lettering and this is a pitiful attempt. I'm pretty sure it would work better with a pilot pen or broad edge nib and ink. Even though the lettering is pitiful - I had fun - and I might even invest a little more time in figuring out a version of his lettering that works with markers.

It's time to sign up for the July exchange.

Sign up is July 1-4 and I'll send the lists out on the 5th. 

Please send your info in this format to me at: PTEnvelopes-at-aol-dot-com. -- and include (BIRTHDAY) if you have a July birthday and/or (2 LISTS) if you are interested in being on two lists - which happens when I need to make the lists come out even.

Jane Doe
123 Oak Street
Ames, IA 50110 USA
Jane.doe@gmail.com
(BIRTHDAY) (2 lists)

Additional information is posted here:  LINK to more exchange info

No comments:

Post a Comment