Tuesday, July 4, 2023

From Leslie (to Jennifer)



I know this one is from Leslie - it was also mis-filed in with the USPS envelopes. And I am 99% sure that it has not been posted already. It's perfect for 4th of July. I'm only guessing that the thank you card below came in the same envelope. It might be from someone else. I do get quite a few thank you notes and cards and I appreciate each and every one.


Here is another USPS envelope. You may recall that I put Jennifer on the exchange list in February - or March. This one is nothing special. I had mixed feeling about even posting the USPS envelopes. But figured I could post two at a time - rather than struggle to come up with jabbering.
Love the butterfly stamps!



I depend on other topics to fill in when I am not talkative - but, I'm on a roll with the hoard reduction. So bear with me while the blurbs are uninspired. There's bound to be something wildly interesting just around the corner.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment