Tuesday, July 25, 2023

From Chuck in May and June (blog stats)

Real time note: I wrote *troll* when I meant *gnome* - which seems to be a common mistake that I keep making.


Chuck - who has his November troll gnome designed -- sent this in June - and there was one to Jan, too - maybe I already ran it. Yes, I did. So here is another envelope for today.


I need to go back and just look at which fonts Chuck uses with his trolls gnomes. And now I want to re-run all 12 of them in December -- maybe I'll remember to do that ----

Yesterday I mentioned that there were about 300 people checking the blog daily. And then I thought - Gee, I have not looked at my stats lately. Maybe my readers have moved on to other rabbit holes.

HOLY COW! The daily count is well over 1,000 per day. Who are you people? I'm so flattered that you are checking the blog. Once in a while I kick myself for not moving to a different platform - back when I first got going (2010) -- I could have built this into a side hustle. But, part of me is thinking that I am better off - over here - in the jurassic zone. My only concern is that Blogger decides to shut down all this free space. I suppose I could deal with that. Mostly - I'm not going to think about any of this. The whole point is to just make and send some fun mail. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment