Wednesday, July 5, 2023

To Rachael in June + Parallel pens

 


This post is being re-written on Monday of this week. I had re-posted the pitiful envelope to Kate and was using them as examples of problems. I'm glad I am taking time to do my last minute edit. 

Rachael's has a fun approach to making the letters - but the whole color situation is not working at all. The railroad stamps have some nice colors - and I missed the opportunity to salvage all the June envelopes by forgetting to add colored pencils. Apologies if I say that every time I run one of the June envelopes.

*** This PP is from the original post:
Once again - June was full of distractions and complications. Followed by the trip to Chicago - which is where I am as I write this - furtively checking the calendar as the days whiz by. I like that word furtively - even though I do not have the slightest idea what a definition would be. Sly, sneaky, stealthy. I guess that's not the word I'm looking for. What's a word for the un-ease as one watches the days pass faster than one is equipped to handle?

***
Someone sent me this link - I'm not sure I will ever find the time to spend time with my Pilot Parallel Pens. They are a little bit like heroin. Addictive. So - for the PPP-junkies - here you go. For those of you who have not *gone there* - it's entirely possible that they are not an addiction at all.  They might be the healthiest thing a person could explore.

Pilot Parallel Pens

https://jakerainis.com/blog/pilot-parallel-hacking-the-unofficial-parallel-owners-guide/

No comments:

Post a Comment