Sunday, November 3, 2013

this just in

the whole point of my blog is to share ideas and i was thrilled to see that mamacjt is having fun with the idea that came from candy.

she spent 1 1/2 hours on this envelope. and...she bought ed's book with christmas ideas, so, i will be watching her blog and will alert you when there are more envelopes like this.
i was reading too fast and she did not buy the holiday book...so, we'll have to go to plan B to find some good emberley ideas. i did find a cute santa and sleigh. i'll look at the library and see if they have his book.


you can read all the details (and see another halloween envelope on carol's blog)

http://mamacjt.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

  1. I think you misunderstood, Jean. I didn't buy the Christmas book by Ed, but a few others to give to my sweet little ones for Christmas. I don't believe the Christmas one is in print any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...thanks for clarifying....i clearly read too fast :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the orange accents on this one. I wonder if this is your most viral blog post idea yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such cool envelopes! I want to get some business envelopes in Naples FL like these!

    ReplyDelete