Sunday, September 1, 2024

July from Patty - September Exchange Sign-up


99% sure this is from Patty - as I finish up the July envelopes while on my trip to Chicago. These stamps have generated so many good ideas. I even bought another sheet of them. Patty did a fun card and if I was home, I would tell you about her inspiration for the card. Maybe I'll figure out an update. Somehow, when I return from trips it is like starting over with a clean slate. Or sometimes it's like I ended up in an alternate universe. Chicago is almost seeming more familiar to me. 

Anyhow - we can all experience the wake-up call that we are two thirds of the way through the year and those of us who want to stay on the organized side of life are going to be working on Halloween ideas. 




***

Today through Sept 4th is the window to sign-up. 
If you participated in the August exchange - just shoot me an email that says: SIGN ME UP - 
and you will get your list on Sept 5th. 
Let me know if it is your [Birthday] month or if you are willing to be on [2 Lists].

This streamlined sign-up is only for people who signed up in July - as I will not dig back through old lists to find your information.

If you are an occasional exchanger - or a new exchanger - or took August off - then send the following info in this format:

Jane Doe
123 Oak Street
Ames, IA 50010
janedoe@aol.com
[Birthday]  [2 Lists]

If you are new to the exchange - here is a LINK to tips on how the exchange works

 

No comments:

Post a Comment