Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Aug to Grace and Juliana - Cactus Patch Mail Art


This is the first of the envelopes I sent in August. I think there are only about 5 ideas. This one was so much fun to do. I used the new Sharpie markers that are opaque and acrylic but not paint pens. I did not have a stamp in mind and both of these look good with the black edge on the stamp - but both are just crying for some color and I was not sure where to add color - so I just dropped them in the mail. 


I found a folder with a label that says [For PTE] which sounds like places I found during surfing and saved them for later. It will be amusing to see what kind of stuff I find. The first one has a darling envelope. I'm not going to spend any time re-looking at the site. All y'all are on your own to decide whether or not it's of any interest to you.


Cactus Patch Mail Art - from Cowboy Kimono - sounds like some fun cross-pollination of ideas



 

No comments:

Post a Comment