Sunday, September 8, 2024

August to Lynne - Naive art


 So-so idea. So-so flowers. Sometimes I can toss off little drawings that look naive. Other times they are just clunky. These are clunky. So clunky, I only did one of these.

From my stash of links - here is someone who had nailed the *naive* style. She even has a ton of patterns for people to buy to copy her style. I wonder if people who buy patterns because they can't draw know that they could do really nice naive art if they just drew their own stuff. I wonder where I could get some non-drawers to try some experimenting. 

While I like this person's style - sometimes it gets too busy for me. Jessie Chorley - 44, lives in London.

https://www.jessiechorley.com

Her work in her studio


Items from her shop









No comments:

Post a Comment