Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Aug from C - Big stuff


This envelope is from a new exchanger who goes by C. She lives in New Mexico. And she included a nice double sided card. Welcome to the exchange C. I like that style of lettering - and the way it fills the side panel - and created interesting shapes.





 


***

Facebook offered another topic for an add-on. A friend of mine posted that she had seen an item on CBS Sunday morning in 2017 about Casey, IL - a town that has a lot of fun oversized items. She finally got around to visiting and it looks like it was worth the trip.


World's largest mailbox. 
I should send them the world's largest postcard or envelope.



Then I found the original program on CBS.
There is a brief commercial at the beginning.

I found some other photos - but they are not re-postable.
I wish it was somewhat closer to Des Moines. 







No comments:

Post a Comment