Monday, September 2, 2024

July from Maggie - Angelina from Portland


Maggie's pointed pen work is on point. Is that a pun? There is a cactus envelope coming up that I wish I had added to this post .... but, I'm disorganized.

The add on today is from my stockpile I'll mention tomorrow. I'm still struggling to write my posts in chronological order. It looks like a calligrapher who has not added anything since 2016. There is some nice work - and I appreciate the sentiment of her last post. 


When I started teaching art classes for kids, I noticed that quite a few kids hum or sing while they work. It can be very distracting. My three kids did not hum or sing - but my poor daughter is blessed with two hummers. It's sooooo distracting. Once in a while she just has to ask them to stop. I have not done any research into that background humming that kids do. 

Here's the link to the website - Angelina - who was in Portland OR at some point. Maybe she is still there.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment