Wednesday, September 11, 2024

August from Leslie - Paper cutter


We are jumping ahead to an envelope that arrived in August because it features some masterful paper cutting. Leslie cut those little circles by hand - she did not have a long arm paper punch. I will repost this one when I do all the envelopes that arrived in August (there's fun stuff inside the envelope) - but, I really love this one and thought it would be fun to post it with the adorable paper cutting add-on. 

Leslie's come up with some really good ideas since I have added my middle name. I'm wondering if anyone else would like to add their middle name to the exchange - just to see what happens.

***

More masterful paper cutting. The little people are just the tip of the iceberg.

LINK to Laura K Sayers



No comments:

Post a Comment