Tuesday, October 27, 2020

The Tuesday Rant (Real-time)

 I can't remember what I was going to call these real-time posts. Today, I tried to add a post to the Cursive Club blog - but it ended up on this blog. So you might have seen it. If you are working on your penmanship, you may go to the Cursive Club blog and see a couple videos. I actually talk, too.

My sister-in-law held my camera and we shot quite a few. Blogger only lets me upload 30 seconds at a time. So - my free cursive lessons on my free platform are choppy. But, if you have a very short attention span, they might be perfect.

I've offered to help people with their penmanship several times. Mostly they give up. But, I seem to have a very determined person who has sent me several pictures of practice pages and it looks to me like she is getting the hang of it.

Here is the link to the videos - and a fun photo that the BigHelpfulBrother snapped on a walk in his neighborhood.

cursive club



No comments:

Post a Comment