Saturday, October 17, 2020

Aug Celebrate to KateR and Smash + Cursive Club link


I'm not sure I like the rainbow look with the celebrate stamp. If I wanted to do 30 names this way, I'm guessing they would get better. But, then I would not have any variety for the blog and none of us want the blog to fall into a rut.

I tried one more - just to see if I could do better. I do rather like it all on one line.

******
If you read the blog early -- I added a bonus post yesterday - so scroll down. You may be delighted to see that Chuck sent an exemplar for the style I ran a couple days ago. Also - there is a link to the Cursive Club blog - if you are working on your penmanship.

******
Then, later in the day, I added another post with a video - showing step one in how to use Spencerian to rehabilitate your everyday penmanship.


or use this link to go to both of the new posts



 

No comments:

Post a Comment