Monday, October 26, 2020

Rachael's corner original and one to her


 Here is the inspiration envelope from Rachael. She included a note that said: Just so you know, I deeply regret that row of circles on the right. I hope I remember to find the note and make sure the quote is correct. The two words that I know she used are *deeply regret.*

I, too, can express deep regret on many of my envelopes. I regret that I did not use a frog stamp. I love those fern stamps and it clashes. Grrrrrr. 

On this envelope, I did not make the R larger but I do not recall why. Maybe I thought that there was not enough space on the envelope. 

******

I'm so excited. I found the note.

My wording was off a little bit. It is: Just so you know - I deeply regret that stack of green balls on the top right.

I sent Rachael a sneak peek of all the different variations I did. We have both noted that her envelope pops up on Pinterest all the time. I sure wish Pinterest had not deleted the gadget that counted how many times people pinned a particular image.




No comments:

Post a Comment