Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Lauren's Voting Themed Extravaganza


This would have been plenty to make a voting statement, but clearly, Lauren has some time to kill so she put together a lovely package . Notice that the *front* of the envelope is actually the back. I love the design on the back. Mr. Zippy looks a little bit like the Kilroy guy (which is so far before my time - that it's probably faded into oblivion)


Here is a sequence of the goodies inside.
I probably should have done a video.
I'm seriously considering some kind of tripod device to make shooting videos a little easier.

Notice the paperclip in the one photo to give you an idea of how small the little envelope is.

Quick question, Lauren. How did you get the perfect stamp-perf edge on your faux-postage?
I have a pair of *stamp-edge* scissors, but the edge is way too clunky.
Yours is perfect.
If it is a trade secret -- we'll understand.








So -- a week from now, we might have a little less anticipation anxiety. Or maybe we'll have more. I'm pretty sure I will refrain from any real-time comments. I just checked to see what's posted on Nov 4th - and it is just a random holiday envelope. Nov is full of holiday ideas. Maybe the holidays will be a good distraction. I guess I could get into some turkey dinner ranting. I have a real doozie that I've hesitated to post -- but 2020 might be the year where I can just pull out all the stops and tell some of the doozies. 

Or -- I could start a private blog -- where you only get to read my doozies -- if you submit a doozie of your own. And that way, I could post a bunch of them and they would all be anonymous. Is this a good idea or have I veered into a dangerous place? That is a rhetorical question. Feel free to send me a rhetorical answer along with an explanation of what a rhetorical answer is. 

*******

I am going to switch the real-time extra posts to appear after the daily posts. I prefer the daily post to be on top and then anyone who is in the mood for extra chatter can just keep reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment