Thursday, October 15, 2020

Our NH Pen Pals - Bonus post

 Today's regular post is right below.

Paula - our post office friend at the NH post office where Sam's dad mailed Sam's envelopes sent me a couple pictures of the display at their post office. And she also left a comment that I will repost here.

Thanks so much Paula. We are happy to have made your acquaintance.



I hope the frame is easy to open - so they can keep adding the mail as it arrives.

Here's the comment that Paula left on the post about our NH pen pals.

Hi Mail Artists - I'm Paula. I work at the Hudson NH post office. I want to tell you all how lovely your work is. This blog is such a happy place on the internet. Jean has been wonderful ever since I first contacted her about Sam's art. Jean sent some gorgeous envelopes for us to hang in our lobby alongside some prints of Sam's envelopes. Thanks to everyone who has granted permission for me to hang your (edited, of course) names and addresses. We have also received art from Cathy O. and Lynne S. Naturally, both are beautiful, fun, and much appreciated! I hope to try my hand at decorating some mail myself... not sure how it will come out. Cross your fingers for me, LOL. Thank you all again for your art and being gracious enough to allow us to use your images. It has made Sam's dad quite happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment