Thursday, October 8, 2020

From Smash to Rainbow + From Louise



Smash did a fun rainbow lettered envelope for Rainbow. I'm surprised how many people still have some Woodstock stamps. Maybe they are still available. Starting in January, I will be rid of all my orphan stamps. I wonder if it will be hard to choose which Forevers to buy.

Below is some nice pointed pen work from Louise.
I'd have to dig back through my lists to recall where Louise resides. It seems like it might be the UK. I can't see the fine print on the stamp. I can see Queen E's profile - so it must be UK. I don't think Canada is still putting her profile on their stamps.

Apologies for the worthless jabbering. I announced how excited I was that I had filled all the posts for the rest of the year - and then I found about 6 where the images were loaded, but I had not written a blurb. Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment