Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Aug Celebrate to CathyG and CathyO


These were the next two ideas. I've done string-of-beads previously. It's always fun but after I do one, I end up not wanting to do another.

I tried a different style for CathyO - and somehow, it didn't really look right with the celebrate stamp so I went with Woodstock.

Geesh - will I ever come up with something I like? I couldn't even figure out why those colors weren't working because there is blue in the celebration stamp.


 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the dotted one on top! (to CG) Fun, but looks like a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both! Creative solutions to incorporate stamps. The stamps can be a nightmare. I try to start with a stamp in mind, it doesn’t always work out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to mail early this month.. give the USPS a break

    ReplyDelete