Sunday, October 11, 2020

August PTEX - Celebrate theme (optional) - to Lauren and Leslie


In July, Chuck sent me a photo of his exchange envelopes that were ready to go for the August exchange. They were inspired by the polka dot celebrate stamp, so I offered an optional theme to the Aug exchangers to use that stamp and see how many ideas we would come up with. After not exchanging for a couple months, I decided to participate in Aug and had 24 people sign up. I had some thank you to write, too, so I ended up with a stack of almost 30 envelopes. I did not have 30 different ideas - there were groups that were similar.
 Some ideas were better than others. I am writing this on August 7th and I just dropped them in the mail. Leslie's arrived today and it is so good. It will not surprise me if I like everyone else's envelopes better than mine. I'll go ahead and post all of mine first and then post the others as they arrive.

For starters, I was too lazy to dig through all my envelopes, so I just grabbed the ones that accumulate on my desk. There were only two of these teal envelopes. I was pretty happy with how they turned out - but as mentioned previously, too lazy to drag myself to my envelope warehouse and get more of them.

The white is Faber-Castell PITT - outlining with neon and white gel pens.
I can't say that I prefer one over the other. But, I thought they were a little too *routine* from me and hoped that I could loosen up.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment