Sunday, November 6, 2016

Guest Artist - Rabiscosem ??

Still having trouble finding guest mail artists. No trouble finding other things on Pinterest. I found the leaf first.


Not much English.
I tried to surf around and find the main site as it looks like a professional illustrator. I got to the main page by clicking History at the top and -voila-
look what I found - way cute  alphabet - but, I am warning you - there are other illustrations of lovely ladies that would not be family friendly images. So, surf at your own discretion. Not overly you-know-what - I am trying to explain without using any words that will flag this post. The link has such a wide range of styles that I am wondering if maybe it is not the work of just one person. Whatever. I am mesmerized by these little alpha-creatures.






No comments:

Post a Comment