Friday, November 11, 2016

Removed an envelope - added a surf spot

Third of three.
I refolded this so that there was less white space on the bottom. Remember the offer to redo any envelope that was deemed unworthy. This one is unworthy. I hope I remember to send Anne a bonus envelope. Maybe I should make a list of the ones who deserve better, then come up with one idea - so I can crank all the make-up envelopes out without the pressure of coming up with a new good idea.

This post was scheduled quite a while ago. This paragraph is being added on Nov 11th to pop up on the 12th. I just returned from a 3 week trip and had a glorious time opening all the mail that came in the October exchange. Almost all of it was seasonal - Halloween. I realized that Halloween is a really good holiday for mail art. I love the envelopes - and will probably hold them and post them next September so you can all steal ideas from each other.

I'm tempted to remove the envelope today - it really bugs me. But, I have been pretty good about showing the duds. I should redo the duds and make them lovable. s-o-m-e-d-a-y

Three weeks without surfing - I will probably stay up all night. This was the first thing I found on Pinterest.

 http://publicdomainreview.org/collections/an-alphabet-of-organic-type-ca-1650/

I could probably stay up all night just on this one website.



No comments:

Post a Comment