Monday, November 21, 2016

3 Make-ups for Miss Cathy

Oct 20th, I posted a hotter-than-hades mess to Miss Cathy and told her I owed her some make-up envelopes. This is what I came up with. All done at the end of a long day when I was tired but had earned some time to putter about. When I am tired, it's best to just re-surf and find things to try. The flowers were easy to lift - the other one tucked in the back was too complicated to fit while tired. Then I saw an envelope that had a big arrow with those words pointing to a rectangle. I thought it needed something bold, so went with the bold Miss. The first and last name underneath aren't quite right. But I was thrilled to find that 5 of those stamps worked nicely across the top. So, some of the exchangers will be getting variations on this theme.  I will put the arrow a little lower. The street address will be in white along the black wavy line at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment