Sunday, December 7, 2014

miss munster - batman

see that upstroke on the J...
you don't make strokes like that without a lot of practice. this is making me want to get out my ink and BIG NIBS. sadly, since i moved my studio back to my house, i hardly ever (never) get out the big nibs because i don't want to make a mess. maybe next spring i can fix up a work space in the garage. i do have a desk out there that is the kind you hang on a wall. i think my brother reads my blog...so he can be thinking of excuses for not helping me mount the desk on the wall....i probably have some good threats to use to get him to do it....

3 comments:

  1. Which wall?
    All of them are completely covered already.
    Oh -- I get it -- You're trying to get me to help you clean your garage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I would have especially noticed the upstroke on the J had you not pointed it out. Gorgeous!

    P.S. Enjoying the brother/sister conversation. :)

    ReplyDelete