Saturday, March 21, 2020

Travel theme from Lynne + stream of consciouness


A fun travel themed envelope from Lynne arrived in January. The circle cancel looks nice with the circle sticker and even the barcode is a pleasing addition. I could just barely make out the Bandelier National Monument on the stamp. I can't picture which series the stamp is from and I could easily find it on the website -- but, I think I'll have to let that research project go. Although it is a gorgeous stamp. Until I get rid of all my orphans, I am trying to ignore stamps in general. It occurs to me that I should treat myself to a carton of kraft envelopes. Maybe that should be my 10th anniversary of the blog present to myself....which was last month. But, I am writing this on Jan 18 - a day that will live in infamy here at The 420. I used to call our house *The 420* as an homage to the days when teenagers would tease us about having 420 on our house. Apparently, 420 is the police code for pot related crimes. I don't know if that is true. Since the teenagers are all gone -- I think I'll just call us a Ship of Fools. Or maybe I need to research that reference.   This stream of consciousness might get edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment