Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Covid Coping - in real time

New plan. I will probably add a post around 1 PM every day -- but it might not have a visual. In fact, today, it is 12:32 -- so I have only a half hour to post by 1pm. Finding a visual was too stressful.

A minute ago, I knew what I wanted to talk about and now, I have forgotten. My ancient computer is very slow and it is stressing me that it might die and then it would be hard for me to post. But, I am going to stop stressing. I do have some backup methods for posting.

Inta, one of our exchangers from the Netherlands sent me a lovely email - wishing all of us well. I really appreciated hearing from her. If you do a search for Inta, you can see examples of her work. I have heard from many other exchangers and it is nice to be in touch with pen pals. I have not made any headway on an add&pass exchange.

As I surf a bit every day, I notice that more than a couple people mention how hard it is to focus. I agree. I did some mask sewing yesterday and it was not soothing at all. I have more to do today. Maybe it will be better.

I was thinking that I did not have a visual for today -- but, I guess I could post this: The caption was
Now I won't be touching my face.






No comments:

Post a Comment