Saturday, March 14, 2020

Third wave of BigCopics to Chuck and Sam


The second wave are the four super dry square lettering - and I'm too lazy to figure out if they have posted already or if they are coming up. These were a logical path to take when I was on the BigCopic binge in mid-January.

The second c in Chuck looks like an e because I made the stroke too long and curled it around.
Chuck received a thank you note - for sending me an envelope - even though I was not on his list. I can't/won't promise to send thank yous to everyone who sends me an envelope when I am not on the list -- but I will try.

Sam's thank you (not pictured, but similar) was for wishing that I would do a BigCopic envelope with her name and address. As you may recall, I was not pleased with her Sam -- and this Samantha is a lot better.

Chuck's envelope has some cherished stamps. On Sam's, I was going to add tiny letters in a wavy line across the top that said we are celebrating that I only have one celebrate stamp left - and am looking forward to the new celebrate stamps. But, I did not want to run the risk of messing up the envelope. I wish I had placed her name a little lower on the envelope. I did not have the stamps pulled out -- which is probably the mistake that I make more than any other mistake. Why?


It would have been SOOOOOO much better to stack the address over on the right directly under the stamp.
Grrrrrr. Why do I do such dumb stuff?
Cuz I am always in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment