Sunday, March 22, 2020

Covid Coping - HB to the BHB

Today's regular post is right below.
HB is Happy Birthday to the BigHelpfulBrother.

I ran across a video that he might like because once upon a time, after he got out of the service, he built a cabin in the woods and lived there for maybe 10 years - something like that. He would come visit me and my wildly entertaining family once in a while and eventually, he either felt sorry for me or didn't want to miss any of the antics - and he moved to Des Moines where he launched his career as a BigHelper. I was so happy that I never had to share him with anyone. He does have an adorable wife who doesn't seem to mind that I syphon off some of the helpfulness that might be in her domain.

Here's the video. A guy who has missed out on being a BigHelpfulBrother. I haven't watched it. Sometimes you can just tell that it's going to be a charming video. Actually, it is in 4 parts - if you want to watch all of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=165&v=JZFp8ldcTx4&feature=emb_logo


This has nothing to do with BHB's birthday. I just require an envelope on each post. It seems like this one might have been posted - but maybe I have just looked at it several times and every time I think I might skip it because it reminds me of a virus. I did it way before the whole virus thing. Now, I guess I'll include it. I can always come back and delete anything that I don't really like.

I also want to thank Leslie for the recent mailing. It's a two-fer.

No comments:

Post a Comment