Monday, March 2, 2020

HELP, please.

I forgot to take photos of the Feb exchange envelopes that I sent using this stamp. If you received an envelope from me with this stamp, please let me know -- or you will most likely receive a second one in March.

Thanks.

The daily post is right below.

I hope all y'all will put up with me as I post the calligraphic journey of my grandaughter. All I taught her was the curl on the A. Last week, she did her own curly crossbar on the A. Plus a flourish on the H and A. I'm so impressed that she is just figuring it all out on her own without any coaxing from me.

I'm sure you can figure out all the words. On the right - 1STAP - means Step 1.

Or if you can't figure it out:
Alex
How to catch a mermaid.
Step 1
Go to the ocean and catch her.

1 comment:

  1. ah! i just love this 1 page mermaid catching instruction manual!!

    ReplyDelete