Thursday, March 12, 2020

Sesame Street to Alex


I do not recall this character, but my kids watched very little Sesame Street. They were more into movies. They don't seem all that warped. I wonder if Alex knows who Abby Cadabby is? I do not recall ever seeing her watch Sesame Street. The envelope is in my box of *Names - waiting to be mailed.*

It is Jan 15 and I am pondering a do-or-die mailing in February. All the unfinished envelopes matched with the last few vintage stamps in the hoard -- and then -- clean slate. Would it even be possible to throw unfinished mail away? I suppose I could mail the unfinished envelopes out to the people who sign up for the exchange. It's easier when I let other people recycle my leftovers.

I like these posts where I ponder the future. It is always fun when the middle of March rolls around and I can reflect on progress, regress, or just *gress.*

This is like combining a diary with a schedule. Pondering the future, making plans, and then evaluating how well I did.

***
Thursday, Mar 12 - update
Well, good news on my little postman after reporting his slump 2 days ago. First - clarification on the person who worked 8 months without a day off. That person might have been a manager who was not putting in full days - but showing up to make sure that things were running smoothly. I'm going to blame it all on Amazon. My little postman had 5 days off to go to a wedding in Florida and he came home rejuvenated. There is a new manager at his station and there are some positive things happening.

Now for the really good news -- spectacularly, marvelous, celebration-worthy news on my stamp hoard: all my stamps lived in a box that was 10x12x2. I reorganized and it is now in a box half that size. I put myself on all the lists for the March exchange. Hoard reduction will be the theme for March. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment