Saturday, March 28, 2020

Covid Coping - puzzle answer

Pick the three letters that, when placed in the same order, complete the following words:
  1. E _ _ _ P
  2. _ _ _ C K
  3. S _ _ _ S H
  4. L I _ _ _ D
  5. T E _ _ _ L A

QUI


I don't have a story for today. 
After making 20 masks for a local hospital, I am going to make some for myself and a few other people. There are so many different styles. I might make one of each. I had to go out and buy a new light for my sewing machine and called first to see if they had one in stock. They did - and when I arrived, the door was locked. I guess they are only letting in one customer at a time. I asked if fabric stores were going to be considered essential. The state of Iowa ranked liquor stores as essential and I would think that fabric is as addicting as liquor. She said she did not know, but the fact that she was in the supply chain for hand sewn masks might tip her into the essential category.

No comments:

Post a Comment