Friday, March 13, 2020

Snowflakes from Sam to Grace



These are hand carved stamps. I am not sure what kind of paint. Maybe gouache. Sam is so lucky to have some snowflake stamps. I wonder if the PO will ever offer re-runs of their designs. You know how you can order any image you want from Zazzle? What if the PO let us run off any design we liked. That would be so cool. I'd pay extra for some old favorites. Although, I can see how it would be too hard for them to catch people who were putting a less-than-enough stamp on an envelope - hoping it would slip though as a forever. Those barcodes on the Zazzle stamps really detract.

This is similar to the fingerprint snowflakes on another envelope from Sam. I think she said she liked one better than the other - but, I really can't say that I prefer one over the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment