Friday, March 6, 2020

Teal & BigCopic to Cathy - Kewpie stamp



It was fun finding stamps to go on these. I've been saving the two sheets of illustrators. I know I had invited people to ask for which ones they wanted. Everyone wanted the same stamp. And then, all the requests are buried in my ridiculous stack of emails. 

You have my deepest apologies if you made a request that has been lost forever. There was so much overlap in which stamps people wanted. I didn't know how to handle the situation. It has been a learning experience for all of us.
Let's all make a point to learn the new rules.

Rule no. 1
Jean should not make offers

Rule no. 2
Ignore Jean if she makes an offer. It is highly unlikely that she will follow up.

Unless you need someone to help you lift your dog into the back of your car because you have to take your dog (A) to the vet for its final visit. And -yes- if you cannot bear to join your dog (B) in the room where the final visit is taking place, Jean will fill in. (two different incidents - dog A and dog B were two different dogs)

OK, this is the weirdest digression ever.
But, it is true.
I am worthless at many things.
But, I can rally if needed.

This post got too long. I will post the other two tomorrow.

I think that puppy on the stamp is eyeing me with suspicion.



1 comment: