Tuesday, March 31, 2020

2 pointed pen from GraceE







Mar 30,2020 -- If you read the blog yesterday, before 6 am CST, it probably sounded very strange - because it was written before the pandemic - and I had not yet added an explanation. I usually look at the posts the week before they pop up to make sure that current events have not changed what I would say. I forgot to do that.

GraceE is one of our regular exchangers. You may see lots of her work at her website. She does a lot of traditional envelope work and says she enjoys the exchange because it gives her a chance to splash around a bit. If you are ever in a hurry, Grace, you can always churn out your typical envelopes - and I am pretty sure the exchangers would be uber wowed.

Grace's Website

It just dawned on me to look for her IG -- another peek into her world. It includes dachshunds. And, I think they might be miniatures, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment