Tuesday, May 28, 2024

APR to Sharen, JeanR and Sharon (Jordan and Wes)



This one was not looking good at all - until I noticed the fun lettering along the edges of the sheet of stamps. I'm not sure I like the stamp overlapping a bit. Here is where I am very torn about planning vs poor planning. Sometimes the problems created by poor planning end up looking better than if it was all planned out. 

I tried to come up with some other ways to put grid designs over the Wes Wilson lettering and these are OK. I probably have 10 more stamps - so maybe I'll have another burst of ideas. I discovered that Wes Wilson lettering required planning - although, if I did 100 names - I bet I'd get to the point where I didn't need much planning. 




This looks like it might be one of his originals - just Google * Wes Wilson lettering * if you would like to see more.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment