Monday, May 27, 2024

APR to Irene -Bike video

 


The envelopes are getting redundant - but I can't stop myself from doing everybody's name in this style. On this one, I did not go around each stroke and smooth it because I used a broad edge marker and I rather liked the texture. I did sharpen up the corners. Maybe if I figure out a good stamp to go with this style there will be more variation.

***
I posted this one before I added that darker shade of whatever that color is. It's OK. 




***

Sorry. I've lapsed into something silly. It's only 3 minutes. 

REAL TIME COMMENT: There's something wrong with this link. I'll see if I can fix it

Silly video - Nope, I can't fix it - it just begins at the end - so, if you'd like, you can grab the slider thing and move it back to the beginning - sometimes technology tells us to just close our computers and go do something else.....


No comments:

Post a Comment