Wednesday, May 22, 2024

APR to Maggie - Jordan-style


I had fun trying the Jordan-style with a color - not because it looks good - but because I enjoyed writing a cryptic message to Maggie. I drew some light pencil lines and ended up leaving them in. As I wrote the message, I skipped each square using the lavender marker. Then I went back and used the open square and wrote the words in gray.

I hope Maggie lets me know if she could read it. Or perhaps I will ask her to let me know - in a note on the back of the envelope. This is the very first time that I have ever photographed and written the blog entries before I mailed the envelopes. Usually they are gone -- and I have to whine about what I wish I had written or done.

Is this a whole new level of organization? 

My only wish is that I had a marker that was closer to the stamp - bluer. But - we are still honoring our guru, Mediocrates - the god of good-enuf.

I promise something other than Jordan-style tomorrow - but, I do hope that some of you give it a try. Especially if you are not a calligrapher - since you do not need any calligraphic skills whatsoever. Does anyone want an exemplar? Would that help?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment