Friday, May 24, 2024

APR to Janet


 

I came very close to being 100% happy with Janet's - until I couldn't find the stamp that I had intended to use. I also made a deeply regrettable IA on the address - and what you see is not how I patched it. That is just a digital cover-up. I actually like it - and maybe I'll do something similar. 

The solution to this whole thing would have been to just go ahead and draw one more flower that would be mostly covered by the stamp. It's fine that I tried some alternatives.

When I left the comment about the doozie of a list we found for alternatives to the word mutant - did anyone wonder if I was going to look for alternatives to *doozie*? 

Here you go---  it's a nice list. 

I'd use it on a greeting card to someone who was worthy of such praise. Although I might leave sockdolager off the list.







No comments:

Post a Comment